CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Busy April!

Easter was shortened this year as a result of Tassie going to 4 terms - none of which match up with the mainland states - go figure! First term ended on 19 April so it is currently school holidays. I had loads of plans, but then crashed and burned for the first week with a virus that hit like a ton of bricks on day 2 of the Kerry Swain workshop. This week I have energy again and have managed to add a few things to my OPAM list for the month.
My April SAL was done and dusted early this month and looks great!
I made two of these at school for storing bits and pieces on the Textiles trolley - good way to use up some curtain bits!
The second one is Autumn shades.
Made one at home as well with Fashionable 50s ladies on it and have several more lined up to come off the production line!
Two pairs of mittens are made, but only one pair can be claimed as finished this month - when I blocked them, one pair had a join - with the wrong dye lot and boy, did it show! So it has been reknitted, reblocked and is awaiting stitching.
I have also made two bags over the weekend - photos will come, but they are on my phone, so I have to upload separately. They look great, but need a bit of tweaking for the next version :)
 












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lots of lovely work there Vicki,well done and i love those gloves.xx

Lynda said...

Sounds like a very productive holiday to me, even with being sick.