CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas - Me to you!

Well, here it is............... Christmas Eve. The carols are on TV, the iron is in between beeps and the sewing machine is still waiting to complete a present for my sister. My husband is snoring in the chair and my daughter is out catching up with friends who have all come home to Burnie for Christmas.  I think this is the best night out of the year for her, as many of them live OS these days.
The quilt??? Still folded up in its bag, but definitely on the list for between now and New Year.  Don't want that one hanging over my head, rather on my bed and it's coolish tonight so would've been good to have it done. LOL
Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santa is good to you!

Joyeux Noël, Fröhliche Weinachten, Feliz Navidad, God Jul, Selamat Hari Natal.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Merry Christmas, Vicki. Have a lovely day with your family.

Jan said...

Hi Vicki: Hope you all had a lovely day. Ours was very relaxing and not too hot, despite our roast lunch. My youngest brother and his wife are here with us and we are all enjoying each other's company.

Roseanne said...

i hope you had a good day with your family. Mine was a very busy on leading up to Christmas . Christmas day was relaxing. I got some very nice presents
Razzy XX