CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Block of the month

Here is my block of the month - fabric is from Essence by Sandy Gervais for Moda. I don't have any spare beds left in this house, so my plan is to make each block up into one of the new cushion covers I want for my lounge room. I've made the 4 little pinwheels too, because they might feature in the future - who knows whether I have a bigger cushion and they could be the corner joiners!


This block is Jilly's block for Snugglybugs which is organised by Helen Stubbings. Each block is sent to a central person for stitching into the quilt top, passed onto the quilter and then presented to the sick child for whom it is made. All quilts are made using the same pattern and different colours depending on the age and preferred colours of the recipient. If you are interested in becoming part of this project from time to time, click on the links above.

I'm off now, time for lunch and a cuppa and then I have a bonbon bag to get onto before I go to see It's complicated with some friends.Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: