I loved the colours and changed the original from pinks to the deeper shades to complement the fabrics - actually that is a lie - oops! I had already done the outside section when I went looking for the fabrics, but I had a good idea of what I wanted. Mind you, the good idea underwent a few changes on the way to the finished product, as it does of course! The finished product was lovely and unlike most of my work, actually was completed before time and had a label on it. Australia Post only just managed to get it there on time though - even with Express Post!
Turns out that Dawnie made the same item for her partner and was tempted to make it for herself! Lucky, now she doesn't have to!
And here is what is on my sewing table at the moment - planning on it being finished before I go away on 11th, so will have at least one item completed in April! This one is going to be a replacement bag for a friend. The last "dilly bag" I gave her has worn out, so time for a new version. Love the colour way!