CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Australia Day, January 26th 2011 ~ Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!




or a more upbeat version of the traditional way!
Who cares? It's Australia Day 2011 - have a great day with your family and friends - but don't forget the aeroguard, your hat and sunscreen! We're having Sam's butterflied lamb on the BBQ with friends so I'd better get everything organised.

In case you're wondering why we're celebrating at home?????????????? Well, by the time I remember to pack all the things I need to take, the day will be over. At least here, I just come inside for sunscreen for the others who forgot!!!!!! Oh yes, and I'm here first!!!  Everyone wins :)

Now ..................where are my thongs???????????????????




4 comments:

Christine said...

Have a lovely day. See you on Friday.

Lynda said...

Sounds delicious! We've been invited out for dinner with friends and will be at a restaurant nearby for the fireworks.

De said...

Have a great day Vix! Love to all the family

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Enjoy the lamb...Sam will be proud..