CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nearly done!

If you've bneen wondering what I'm doing since I'm obviously not blogging - well, I am making shirts for Robin Hood's merry band for our school production. I have completed 9, have two more ready to put in sleeves and doing finishing bits and 2 to start from scratch - all to be done by Friday! Never want ot see another satin type fabric shirt again, hehehe.
On another note, my lovely French class has been making macarons yesterday and today they put them together, packaged them up, with one of each colour and took them home to share. I was so proud of them - this was their first effort and they did a great job. The chocolate ones tasted awesome and so did the raspberry ones!


DGD in the new hoodie Mimi made her whilst we were overseas.
I thought it was a bit boyish, but this little charmer proved me wrong!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm yum must be time for a cuppa

FloS said...

Bravo pour les macarons !!
Florence

Annie said...

Yumo - just love a good macaroon :) You have been busy. Hope the production goes well...slippery fabrics have never been my favourite to work with, but it always looks so nice!

Lib said...

Yum, yum. my son and partner bought me some for my birthday, and they were delish! Look like yours were too. Get rid of those shirts, where are the mothers to help?

De said...

Well you have been busy! Dont over do it! LOL.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Go girl....and yummo....love the hoodie...and your model is gorgeous....