CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to everyone!

It's here, the fat man has arrived  with the sleigh heavy once again and by the time we finish eating dinner we may even rival him in size!
I have opened lots of lovely gifts from Fee's Advent Swap, Chookyblue's Christmas Swap and our FIS swap partners but am still having big problems with blogger, photos and internet being remarkably slow because the family has been incredibly busy on it!
Here are the main presents from the swaps that I have been involved in -
From Michelle Ridgway in Fee's Advent Swap

From Lynda H in Friends in Stitching Christmas Swap

From Ruth S in US in Chookyblue's Swap
I have really enjoyed being involved in these swaps - was great making and collecting lots of differents bits and pieces for my partners. Chookyblue's was amazing as I had Florence as my partner and I had met her in France earlier in the year - in fact, there is a photo of Michèle, Florence and me in the November issue of Homespun. I think Ruth would have found it much harder! Thank you to all my wonderful partners - I love my gifts XXX
I can't put up photos of the swap gifts that I have sent as I haven't seen that they have been opened yet, hehehe - but will do the single upload again once they have.
Merry Christmas to everyone, Joyeux Noël aux familles de Florence et Michèle en France.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what lovely gifts Vicki,hope you had a lovely day.xx

FloS said...

Joyeux Noël à toi aussi chère Vicki ! ainsi qu'à toute ta famille !
Thank you for all your lovely gifts you made to go with my bag !! I feel so spoiled !! I really love this swap. The other ones are great too !!
Avec toute mon amitié !
Florence

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hope you had the best day yesterday Vic...love all your goodies you were very spoilt (but you deserve it)...
Happy New Year....xx

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeous gifts all round......I did see you and Flo in the mag......I had no idea you had met when I matched you up........very special.......
thanks so much for being a great swap participant in the SSCS.....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Vicki glad you had a nice day and thank you for all my lovely goodies too.
Hugs Michelle xx

Ruth said...

Glad you liked the items I made and sent. Best wishes for a happy, healthy new year.