CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2012

Successful day

Both my sewing partner, Chris, and I were very pleased with the reaction to our work at Burnie High's Garden and Arts Expo on Saturday. Our sales were even better than last year and we have come away with orders for extra things!! One down, next one started :)

Thanks to those of you who have commented here and been very supportive and encouraging! Was lovely to meet Lynnelle, Nellie put the kettle on, in person.

3 comments:

Nellie put the kettle on said...

Thanks Vicki, I've just got home from my weekly fix of crafting with my gorgeous friends who form our 'Craft ya guts out' group. I was excited to share your stall and how I had met you there. So glad it was a good day for both of you.
Lynnelle xxx

De said...

Thats excellent!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is the best news Vic..well done