CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

This might just do the trick!!

Remember the socks I made for the grandchildren? Well, Miss A was very impressed with the pink socks I was knotting and commented on the pretty colours, asking what I was making and who it was for. She was surprised when I said it was for me, cos nearly everything is for someone else.
When I asked how her socks were going, she said she hadn't worn them. Reason - she walked away and in a very little voice said that they were'nt colourful enough!!
It was really hard not to laugh out loud, but I managed not to, just said oh dear, need to wait till Mimi has time to do something else.
So here, 6 weeks later is 1 sock - new pattern and bit difficult initially to follow the instructions, but a good result!

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, cute as!!! I'm sure they will be a winner!!

FloS said...

Lovely !!!
Florence