CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

We only have internet access when either my son or daughter has their mobile phone on for us to use as a modem, so intermittent at best.
Here are the final two advent presents I received from Jane -one came with me and I will certainly be looking forward to using the other when I am home again.
Love fine china and the design on this is just so pretty!


Might be sideways, but they taste fabulous regardless!

AND NOW .......... Drumroll...........




Check out this lovely cushion Jane has made me!

Close -up of the machine embroidered doiley on the cushion.


Merry Christmas to all my wonderful FIS friends - it is still Christmas Eve here in London, far too warm for snow and we are about to head out to the pub for the evening. Just off to collect my coat, scarf and stuff so I don't get too chilled walking home though.


3 comments:

Lib said...

Happy Christmas, Vicki. Have one for me at the pub, or maybe Glenn could have a champers for me :-)

DAWNIE said...

Merry Christmas to you Vix - it should be morning there now. Some lovely pressies you have there. Have a great day with ;your family

Anonymous said...

Such lovely pressies Vix. Hope you had a lovely Christmas :)