CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yummy..............

Guess how I spent my afternoon today?



Not only did my friend Christine and I go over to Turners Beach to pick strawberries today, but I also FINALLY got around to tracing off my Leanne Beasley swap and this evening I have started stitching. Got three stitching sessions booked this week, so am hopeful that I will get a lot done by Friday night.
Had a great trip to Melbourne, but only took photos of Geelong on Sunday as we went out without the camera on Saturday. Had a great time, pity had to spoil it all by going to work on Monday, hehehe
Last time I was in Geelong I was expecting Elysa, so I noticed many changes this time around.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yummy strawberries!
Only just traced off my stitchery yesterday... and made a little bit of progress on that tonight too!
x Sarah
PS: Great to hear you had a wonderful time away

Lynda said...

Great looking strawberries - bet they taste terrific too.