Firstly, the FIS group I belong to has just had a softies swap and I am finally able to post photos of what I made for Sue.
Dudley is a Melly and Me design, made with some Civil War Reproduction fabrics.
Since this was to be my first softie, I made one for me to try out the pattern - mine is called Duddles and is made from I believe in Santa by Nancy Halvorsen - so different from Dudley!
I used PVA and water mixture to make the tail feathers stand up as the pattern didn't call for stuffing them - I did do so with Sue's though and it was a shocker to do, but well worth the effort. Look pretty cute!