CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

OPAM PHOTO catch up - Part 2

Still going..... see, I mightn't have been posting, but I really have been a busy girl!


iPhone/iPad pouches - the left one went to France and was lined with some cute Australian motif linen.
The second one is mine - well used

Amélie's has Sydney Harbour Bridge pics as well
Machine embroidery and applique - this is destined to become a bag for me - SOMETIME!
Scarflet for J for her birthday!

Outside - has a pocket for putting in earphones
Addison needed to try on Mattea's little teddy balaclava!
These fingerless mittens are for me - so warm and cosy, and pretty too!


Phew, finally - there are still a few photos missing - forgot to photograph the black mittens with capped top - same as the red ones I made earlier in the year - and I have also made 3 more of the scarves like the one I have posted here for Jo.
We have our Friendship Day coming up and there are 9 decorated ##### done with the theme - won't post them in case there is someone peeking until afterwards.
Getting closer to posting about Sydney!!

6 comments:

Lib said...

You have been a busy girl but how are we to gain inspiration if you don't tell us what you are up to. Wish I was a knitter - just don't have the patience or is it the left-handed syndrome :)

Roseanne said...

Very nice Vix love the mitterns I like them lots.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

OMG......love them all ... I think you may have to be crowned the knitting queen.....those fingerless gloves are gorgeous...take care Vic...xx

FloS said...

Et bien !!! you've been VERY busy !!!
I can tell that your i-phone pouch is wonderful !!!
J'ai eu énormément de compliments pour celle que tu m'as envoyée !!
Bisous
Florence

Vicki said...

C'est chouette, Florence. Je crois qu'il faut faire une autre pour notre amie pour son anniversaire!
Qu'en penses-tu?

Anonymous said...

Lovely handmade items there Vix :)