CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

One side of the room is finished.......

I've been setting up my sewing room now that I have a floor. I bought a 1500mm chest of drawers which fits the bill perfectly - sits beautifully between the wardrobe and the window. Sadly, it needed a companion because what came out to the family room in plastic tubs, didn't fit back in quite so well. The matching chest fits really well on the adjacent wall and although I still have stuff to go into it, it looks so tidy in my room that I keep having to go back and have another look.  It's so strange, NOT having to lift my feet up to my knees to get from the door to the other side - but I like it, so now just have to finish and keep it that way.
I'll put up a boasting pic when it's finished, but don't hold your breath, because tomorrow Sarah and Razzy and 3 of the girls from here in Burnie are coming for a stitch in. Needless to say, it won't be IN the sewing room though, LOL. Hope you are all having a great post New Year!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL... Dont be like me and have a lovely big clean only to make a HUGE mess again!
Cya tomorrow
x Sarah

Lynda said...

Hi Vix - hope you girls had a lovely day today. And, I'm looking forward to some photos of the floor (and the rest of the sewing room).

Vicki said...

LOL. Actually Sarah and Razzy are coming Tuesday and the sewing room floor is beige - I'd forgotten, hehehe

Jan said...

Wish I could join you all - have fun!